Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pashmina Is For Sale

Pashmina, my faithful little Zodiac, is available to buy. Mind you, she is very special, and has carried me into many nooks and crannies, where Shatoosh could not go. She is a Cadet Series C200, which is no longer made by Zodiac or West Marine. 6 feet in length and a beam of 5 feet, wooden and metal transom and can carry a motor, plastic slats in sleeves for flooring, inflatable seat. I changed out her oars by placing the paddles on telescoping aluminum boat hooks, so now she can move along quite nicely. She comes with foot pump, repair kit and duffle bag. She is in perfect condition.
Sale price: $400.00

I'll be cruising the rest of the summer with her, so if any Washington/BC Albineers wish to have this classic, famous Zodiac, just let me know. I'm heading north again 24 August 2011, for the San Juan Islands and will return south the end of September. Let me know if you are interested and I will cruise your way.