Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hira Creates a New Blog

I am mentioning this to all you fellow boaters and arm chair cruisers that have been so faithful in keeping up with the Adventures of Shatoosh and Pashmina. I started a new blog today which is totally not related to boating, but it totally related to other aspects of my life.

Reiki is based on the Usui System of Natural Healing and has been an integral aspect of my being for 25 years now. You might be surprised that I have been known to Reiki my engine, my computer, myself or a friend in need. I have witnessed many a miracle with Reiki and watched how Reiki supports a person in their death process. Reiki is one of the pillars of my foundation; it supports me and nutures me.

Please take a look at my new blog: http://reikireid.blogspot.com
I have 2 entries from my recent trips into Anapra, Mexico to the Proyecto Los Ninos Clinic for handicapped children and an entry about a recent interview I did with Reiki Lineage Bearer Phyllis Furumoto on Reiki Talk Show entitled Spiritual Lineage.

It will be fun for me to see how it develops as I am always amazed how The Adventures of Shatoosh and Pashmina has effected people.