Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Terra Firma Projects

5 August 2009, Wednesday

I'm aground at my condo in Puyallup working on some boat projects which I brought home. First to do, is to refinish my galley step which is badly worn and scraped in places. It is looking very nice with 3 coats of basic Cetol.

Second on the list, is to create small speaker boxes to house the used speakers I bought at the Columbia Marine Exchange in Portland. I am making them out of some spare Koa wood that I found in the aft storage locker. Just enough to finish the project. I'll put them all together when I return to Shatoosh.








Upon returning home Jean had ordered some Shatoosh items for me from Vista Print. Take a look at these nice items. A new mouse pad for Shatoosh and the new HP mini Netbook. Another
item is a notepad in a subdued picture of Shatoosh at anchor behind Cottonwood Island.









And finally, lots of Shatoosh cruising cards to hand out to new boating friends.