Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Odds and Ends on My Cruise

I was gone for 5 weeks starting in May and ending 1 July 2013. I logged in 412 nm starting from the South Sound and going as far as Newcastle Island in BC and returning to Tacoma Wa. I was fortunate  that my timing coincided with an Albineers of BC  Rendezvous in Telegraph Harbor, Thetis Island. I towed Pashmina the whole way. Fuel: 37 gallons @ 412nm = 11.13 miles/gal.

My stops along the way:
1. Gig Harbor, Wa USA
2. Blake Island, Wa
3. Langley, Whidbey Island, Wa
4. La Conner, Wa
5. Bedwell Harbor, Pender Island, BC
6. Annette Cove, Prevost Island
7. Montegue Harbor, Galiano Island
8. Telegraph Harbor, Thetis Island
9. Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
10. Newcastle Island
11. Pirates Cove, De Coursey Island
12. Conover Cove, Wallace Island
13. Winter Cove, Saturna Island
14. Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, Wa USA
15. Parks Bay, Shaw Island, Wa
16. Jones Island, Wa
17. Blind Bay, Shaw Island, Wa
18. West Sound, Orcas Island, Wa
19. Spencer Spit, Lopez Island, Wa
20. Cypress Island, Wa
21. Vendovi Island, Wa
22. La Conner, WA
23. Langley, Whidbey Island
24. Kingston Harbor, Wa
25. Blake Island, Wa
26. Gig Harbor, Wa
27. Foss Harbor Marina, Tacoma, Wa.

The San Juan Preservation Trust liked my posting on Vendovi Island and posted it to their Facebook Page.

I met so many wonderful people, who have inspired me and I have inspired them, as well. I have received many emails lately thanking me for keeping up the blog and keeping up my travels. I had the best time and thanks to Joyce, my crew who shared in the rowing, the steering, the cooking, the docking, the navigation and the fun. Blog readers have viewed over, 60,000 pages as of this morning. Thank you all for continuing to read, dream and boating.