Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hira's Health Challenges

The weather has changed in the pacific northwest and Shatoosh and Pashmina  are safe under cover at Zittel's Marina in the south sound. Hira has a new challenge looming in the foreground, so I wanted to let all my readers know that I am having to get some diagnostic tests done to rule out breast cancer. Hopefully, by the end of this month, I will have some kind of diagnosis made.

I have shifted to writing on my Reiki Blog  regarding my health, healing process and state of mind. The postings begin on 11 Nov 2012. I don't want anyone to worry, as I am not worried.. Worrying doesn't get us anywhere and at this point, all I need is a diagnosis and for now please send me blessing, prayers or good thoughts in Puyallup, Washington. No matter what the diagnosis is, I have incredible tools to help me weather any storm that blows my way.

Hira on the Snake River 
You may email  me for personal conversations, comments. I feel a close connection to all my blog readers, and Albin Owners and this is why I am telling you now.