Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sailing the High Seas Which Boat Will It Be?



Tomorrow is departure day.

We will be on the Lady Washington or the Hawaiian Chieftain departing at 1400 hrs. out of Port Townsend Washington.

The HC has been in drydock this past week in PT.

See her blog on the link at the bottom of the this site.


Also, their schedules are posted for the remainder of the year and 2010. You can book passage now for coastal cruising down and back. Don't wait, as little as 6 spots remain on some longer legs. I'm looking at Redwood City to Eureka, Ca. in March 2010.




I'm busy packing. Ann and I will head out in the morning to drive to PT. Then have lunch with an old Army buddy and at 1300 hrs. board our destined vessel. I have mini charts that I printed up and will plot the course legs as they take place.



Check in later in the week to see how our adventure on the high seas turns out......I'm excited beyond belief.