Saturday, June 18, 2011

Port Townsend- Another Day

Another small storm came thu last night.Wind, rain and morning fog so thick I could not see Marrowstone or Whidbey Island. After breakfast and listening to the weather report, we decide to stay put today. The marina says it is OK but we will have to change to another slip. We motor around to the new one and tie up stern to again. I call Port Ludlow and change my reservation to sunday. Then we walk into town, looking at the shops and have lunch, cruise the boat yard, and settle down for an easy afternoon. I'm looking at downloading some other charts, as I don't like the size of the northern puget sound that I have.

New Slip for the Day


 
Like-Like


A beautiful old building


Downtown Port Townsend


A Flicka 20 Ft.


This has got to be a Benford design


A quaint little one


We like this.