Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cabin Painting

I arrived on board Shatoosh yesterday afternoon with my mind set, finally, on getting the cabin painted. Lots of prep work on this task, relocating the cabin items, masking windows, wood, bolts, vents, curtain rod fixtures, and removing all removable objects. Cleaning all the fiberglass, filling all little pukas with bondo, sanding after drying, vacuuming and cleanup.
The day went fast, and I wanted to post a blog, however I could not enable my broadband device to work. After calling and speaking with tech support and getting nowhere, my cell phone ran out of juice and hung up on the technician and me. Great. I preceded to play around with the system and found something that looked promising about the battery of the mini. I had been moving the computer and the bag around today to make sure it was protected. I lifted it up and the battery was gone. I found it in the bag, plugged it in, and presto-- I am up and running and becoming my own geek manager.
My niece, Erin sends me new photos of the girls in their new one piece body suits with their very own Shatoosh emblems. Aren't they just the cutest? Georgia, the red head, just got her first haircut and Flora still doesn't have any hair.