Monday, June 29, 2009

My New HP Mini Net Book Takes to the Water


















29 June 2009: Monday


Upon return from my last trip it was clear that I needed to make some changes in my blogging methods. My small invertor did not power up my new computer so I was left with having to type 2 weeks of adventures when I got home. I worked on it all week.

Numerous options came my way and I decided on getting this little mini netbook made by HP and packaged/sold by Verizon. It has a 8 in screen, 80gb hard drive and 1gb RAM. Now with its internal broadband access I can have internet access all the time there is a verizon signal. It can be charged with ac or dc charger. So here I sit onboard Shatoosh typing this directly on my blog and saving it in draft form as my current trip evolves. I will be able to insert pictures after I download them. So now you may be able to read updated trips almost as they are happening. Wow, this is just the perfect solution. Technology immerges just when I need it. Thank you Verizon.