Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Email Address For Hira

Yesterday, my yahoo email was hacked into and my contact list (address book), was taken and used, sending out a bogus email to have people send them money, using my name. I am sorry that this has happened to everyone. Unfortunately, some people fell for the scam and tried to call the number, and reply to the email. The phone numbers did not work, and they spelled my last name wrong.

Let this be a lesson. Never reply to these scam artists and always check with the person, they are pretending to be. I would never in a million years, email someone asking for money. As a very astute friend of mine stated, "the email did not sound like Hira's inner voice", "it was not the voice I knew."

I have changed my email server and my new email address is:

hirareid@gmail.com