Monday, December 8, 2014

Blog Stats for Nov-Dec 2014

When I state that Shatoosh and Pashmina are the world's best known Albin and Porta-Bote I thought people might like to see the countries reading this blog.

         















Other countries who read the blog are too numerous to include, but these are some that have caught my attention.
Bermuda
Slovenia
Shri Lanka
Indonesia
Turkey
Estonia
Malaysia
South Africa
Argentina
Latvia
Vietnam
Egypt
Nepal
Gabon
UAE
Brunei
L'ote d'Iraie
Serbia
Sierra Leon
Paraguay
Spain
China
Romania
Malta

Who would have thought that when I when I switched from logging to blogging, The Adventures of Shatoosh and Pashmina would be known around the world. Our stories will live on forever. The miracle of the internet.
Thank you for this faithful audience, those whom I have gotten to know and those Faceless Blog Readers(FBR) who from time to time let me know their identity. It has been quite a wonderful ride.