Friday, February 22, 2013

Tacoma Maritime Fest August 24-25, 2013

While August is 6 months away, Shatoosh, Pashmina and Hira are gearing up for this event. We will have a booth on the Foss Waterway to promote our Adventures and The Peter Puget Memorial Project. I was told to make it interactive for kids, so I have collected a duffle bag full of ideas, but will keep the wraps on it for now.

From feedback from my faceless blog readers( FBR) their's and my favorite  picture on the blog is Marsha Matta's Caricature of us crossing the Columbia River Bar. Jean, my crew and twin, said, "remember a long time ago you had a puzzle made". I had forgotten. so I went online and looked around and chose this site to create my puzzle. I am so happy with the product, nice, tight pieces.

piczzle.com
8x10- 30 pieces

How cute is this?